Hello all you beautiful people!! Welcome to my blog. This morning, I was craving for some sweet and delicious breakfast. But I didn’t want to dump any unhealthy junk into my body. (P.S. trying to eat clean and nutritious as much as possible). With this goal in mind i could think of only 1 food item which fits in the sweet and healthy category. And you guessed it right! Its a banana 🍌 (By the title of course 😉) Bananas are the best for pre or post workout meals. I make sure to eat it everyday. But some days are a little bit tougher than the others. It seems too difficult for us to eat healthy. These are the days we have to remind ourselves that healthy food can be tasty. For such days, here comes a healthy and delicious recipe which takes only 5 mins of your time.
Ok! Enough talking for now.
Let’s look at the recipe…
Servings – 2
Time – 5 mins
Difficulty – Easy
- Banana – 1 large sized or 2 medium sized
- Unsalted Peanut Butter – 1 tbsp
- Any milk of your choice – 1 cup
- Coconut Flakes (for topping) – as desired
- Add the bananas, peanut butter and milk into the blender. (Click here for Peanut Butter Recipe)
- Blend it until it reaches a pouring consistency .
- Pour it into a glasses, top it up with some coconut flakes for some extra sweetness and taste and enjoy it!
PC : Pixabay
Let me know how it turned out in the comments and post a picture on Instagram using the #bitojambysanjanaraj
If you like this post, make sure to share it on social media using #bitojambysanjanaraj and subscribe to the email list so that you don’t miss any future posts.