Hello all you beautiful people!! Welcome to my blog. Summer comes and so does the mango season 🍋 “Fruits tastes the best when eaten in its season” I completely agree on this. Raw mangoes are one of my most favourite summer fruits. It tastes super good when eaten this way.
P.S. – I’m writing this blog post as I’m eating this yummy bowl of Raw Mangoes 😋.
Here’s the recipe..
Servings – 2
Time – 20 min (Preperation – 10 min; Setting Time – 10 min)
Difficulty – Easy
- Raw Mangoes – 1 medium sized or 2 small sized
- Salt – 1/2 tsp – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp – 1 tsp
- Chop the raw mangoes into big chunks. (Don worry!! it does not have to be perfect).
- Add salt and chili powder.
- Mix it all up and set aside for 10 mins with the bowl covered with a lid.
10 mins up! go grab your bowl of yummy raw mangoes!
Photographed by : Sanjana Raj
Let me know how it turned out in the comments and post a picture on Instagram using the #bitojambysanjanaraj
If you like this post, make sure to share it on social media using #bitojambysanjanaraj and subscribe to the email list so that you don’t miss any future posts.